Friday 20 February 2009

Oliver

First show was tonight- it went amazingly well.
I'm exhausted, happy, and I can't wait to do another one. However, I'm going to be very sad when all the performances are over and I no longer hear "I'd Do Anything" a million times in one night. 
I'll write more about the show in the morning, and hopefully post photos. Tonight, I'm just too tired to write anything more. It wouldn't be intelligable to anyone outside the theatre greenroom, if it would even make sense to them. 
So, for now, I'll just say, I'm living in Dicken's era, a la musical. 

2 comments:

  1. 'I'm living in Dicken's era, a la musical' --That, Linden, is heaven.
    Glad it went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Heaven... every night. With my adorable little orphans singing to me so I'll fiddle a snippet for them.
    I'll let you know how the others go! I thought of you!!!

    ~Linden

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...