Thursday 5 February 2009

Care-Package from Kat

About two weeks ago, my Facebook status said that I needed hugs, coffee, and soup... because I was feeling a little down. Anyways, Kat told me she'd try to send me what I needed, and I just kinda laughed and thought it was because she was a good friend and wanted to make me smile. After all, she lives in Pennsylvania.

Today, coming home from work, I stopped to get the mail. What do you know, I had a package from Kat! Well, she was amazing.

Here is my newly acquired pink Kurti she sent me... it's absolutely lovely! The white packet is my noodle soup, which looks amazing. The silver packet is vanilla cappachino, and the pack with purple is tea, I believe. (I have a bit of investigating to do!) The letter is rather evident, and the one that made me laugh the most was that fifty dollar bill she sent.

Yes, that fifty is my hug. No, it's not because money makes me happy. Grant is on the fifty. That's right Hiram Ulysses Grant. HUG. My hug.

Thanks Kat! I love you and thank you sooo much for all the goodies! I need to send you something soon!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet!!! Lol, that trick with the fifty is pure genius. Kat that is awesome, Laura, I'm guessing you're feeling better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely feeling much better! I couldn't have possibly come up with the HUG either, Kat's a genius, isn't she?
    I love you too, don't worry! <3

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO sweet! Love the "HUG"!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...