Thursday 19 February 2009

Oliver in Sepia

We have so super adorable kids in the play... and this one I've known forever! Some of these kids should always wear Dicken's era clothing - it makes them even cuter than they are normally. 
Here's our main Oliver. He's a really sweet little boy, full of energy and life. And a very good singer for such a young kid.  
Oliver and Fagin have really good stage chemistry together. I can't wait till performances come and they really get their chances to shine. 
I guess this would be our Olivers releasing any pent up energy or jitters... one is playing the piano and the other is doing creative dancing. Or lunging for cookies. 
And no play is complete without its badman. Our's is a rather creepy Bill Sykes, being played by a consumate goofball. He so tries to show everyone that he's really not that mean that all the kids treat him as a giant climbable teddy-bear.
Rumour has it that he's always got some chocolate on him for the orphans. 

4 comments:

  1. Everyone should always wear Dickens style clothing. :) Looks beautiful, I love the sepia photos! And am so sorry to hear about the terrible accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. *grins* Remind me to hang around people who are trying to convince others that they aren't mean, so that they'll give me chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Saminda.
    I already commented on FB, so I can't really say much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saminda: I know, minus some of the wealthier women's clothes got very bulky and hot. Sepia is one of my favourite ways of processing pictures...
    Rivka: It is immense amounts of fun! Sykes is really a goofball, so he wants to make sure we all know it. And we do.
    Jhaniel: Your comments actually encouraged our Fagin, you know!

    Thanks everyone!
    ~Linden

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...