Saturday 21 February 2009

The Gummy Walrus

Better known as Oliver! Yes, I'm a softie, and gave some of my portion of gummy-worms to the kids. And Oliver's a ham - he decided to imitate our conductor (gummy-candy-queen!) and showed some of the other kids. 
Then we decided he looked like a walrus. Such is the life for a little orphan boy. He said it helped relieve the tension he felt after finishing the show... not sure if that was just another shameless beg for me to give him more of my candy. 

3 comments:

  1. He looks like he could be Georgie Henley's brother here.
    And Laura? Giving away gummy worms? *is shocked* Hope you're still having a great time with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, just a question and not sure if you can reveal here..... but are you Laura, or Linden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jhaniel- that's a remark on just how adorable he is!!! That kid is stealing my heart daily. Could it be that he's putting something in the coffee he brings me?
    Yes, I share my gummy-worms! I'm not a miser! If you came, I'd give some to you. Unfortunately, I don't you'll come for even some of my amazing violinist-gummy-worms. I'm having a blast!

    Saminda- as far as it is concerned on the internet, I am Linden. More than that may not be wise to reveal right now. Thanks!

    ~Linden

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...