Tuesday 31 August 2010

500

Yes, dear friends, I've actually managed to somehow write 500 posts on this blog. It's rather surprising, shocking, and just a tad encouraging that I have gone somewhere along this path I'm on. 

I meant to post this on Sunday, but my day wasn't exactly what I expected, and yesterday was full of classes and studying until about 10 o'clock at night. And I'm housesitting, with no wifi for my new computer (although I suppose I could get on the computer that's at the house) so I didn't post last night. Oh dear, there went August!

But as it is my 500th post, I'd like to host a drawing, which I'll pull a name on the 14 of September. Dear Saminda has suggested I give dishcloths, another friend has suggested that I give away a pint or so of dandelion jelly. 

So, just leave a comment, let others know! 

And thank you all for reading. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and you, and somehow feel a fierce connection to you despite the fact that we've never met!! It's bizarre, but lovely, and I am honoured to enter your 500th post giveaway. :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A drawing of yours would be wonderful, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you see that my blog looks kind of like yours now? :) I thought it was pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog, Laura. Congratulations on your 500th post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo... I didn't know you had this...

    Well, there's another thing I found out about my crazy roomie. Congrats on your 500th and good luck with the contest! (I'm not entering the contest, by the way. I just wanted to say Hi!)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...