Friday 27 August 2010

Plans for Tasha Day

Well, tomorrow's Tasha day, and I've pretty much settled on making a wool Owlie-Sack for the baby. All things go well and I'll post photos of how everything goes. I'm hoping to also have a tea, even if it's just me (not sure how it'd work with the littles), read some poetry, and maybe do some personal writing - not just homework.

Right now, I'm hanging out at my favourite cafe, drinking tea and relishing the feeling of having a defeated a bit of Calculus. I didn't bring one of my hand-outs from class, so I'll work on more later. Plus, my brain is almost dead from being up over 12 hours and it being only mid-afternoon. I don't really like or function well with early morning work-shifts. And people think teaching is hard- try kitchen work at five in the morning... At any rate, I have plenty of inspiration to keep working at college!

I realized today that I shall soon be hitting my five hundredth post, and I think I shall post a give-away, what do you think? Perhaps jelly, or dishclothes.... or something like that. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Dishcloths, dishcloths!! ;)
    I've been meaning to ask.... do you knit or crochet them?

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...