Tuesday 17 August 2010

A Highlight of Tea

Two of our former foster girls are over for the day- it's been so rainy they've been shut up and we wanted to see them before they start school on Tuesday next.

Since I was picking them up after work, which ended for me shortly after ten, I thought I'd have a slight treat for us.

I stopped at the tea shoppe, and let the girls pick a tea for us to drink later. We ended up with Chocolate Mint for them, Blackberry and Blueberry-Heather for me. And a quarter pound of licorice pieces. Plus plenty of exclamations of adoration for various vintage hats, and teapots, and books and jewellery.

Now, for a day of laughter, music, Sleeping Beauty, raspberries, and tea.

2 comments:

  1. How are the girls doing? And the others siblings too? (sob) I miss my big family which I had over there. The post with pictures of girlsmade me so happy and down in same time. They had grown up. Could you say hi from me when you see them next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to have a treat, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...