Sunday 15 August 2010

Is it really the middle of August?

In one week, I'm starting school again. I'm slightly bewildered as to where my summer has gone. It's been so rainy and cold that it seems we've been cheated of our season.

I've also been working recently, and am very tired from all that. Hopefully I'll be a little more regular in my updating once school begins. Although, I wasn't all the best with that last year during school.

Oh, and last night was the summer Gala concert, which I was actually not in this year, which was very strange. I missed playing the music and seeing the people who are a part of it, but I did appreciate not having the added stress and time-commitments the last two weeks.

If you have any extra sunshine to spare, please send it my way. Mum would love it very much.

1 comment:

  1. I will certainly send you sunshine and some love and light. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...