Tuesday 10 August 2010

Rasberries, Strawberries, I'm-Eating-Too-Many-Berries

Today, I found that our raspberries are more than ready for gathering. I got Mum to come out and join me in the picking process...

But she was waylaid by the strawberries. So she gathered them, while I picked through about half the raspberry plants.

Later, she went out and got the rest of the raspberries that were ready. In all, we got three litres of raspberries. And probably about two or so of strawberries.

And now, I've eaten over half of the strawberries, and we still have kiwi-fruit, blueberries, and other berries to eat, along with seasonal fruit. I'm starting to feel like I'm on a fruit-only diet...

Which is just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...