Monday 23 August 2010

Calculus is Coming to Get Me

Well, my first class starts in half an hour. I'm on the verge of "break-down and spazz." We have two little ones at home as well, so my mind is also on them.

I'm not sure what to expect from calculus this semester. I was doing well at HC, but that is no guarantee for how well I will do here. Though I have heard great things about the teacher from friends- it'd be a little more reassuring if they weren't all math-lovers to begin with.

However, it's only an hour long, and then I'll have time to breathe afterwards, and eat, and see a friend who is leaving next week for her college. And then, I have speech class later tonight.

Possibly the only class that can scare me more than math. At least it's not physics, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...