Thursday 26 August 2010

Week One Accomplished!

My first week of classes is over. I'm not quite sure what to think: I have a lot of calculus homework to do, which threatens my general happiness about the weekend. I just finished my fiction work, have a bit of Spanish (I'll write about that tomorrow afternoon), and one thing for Oral Comm.

I'm not looking forward to five in the morning work tomorrow either. I'd almost rather stay doing school over the weekend than that. Part of it is the actual work itself, the other bit probably being the whole "I'm getting out of bed at 3:15 in the morning just to work at a job that I can't stand."

But, hey, this is life, right?

1 comment:

  1. Like you say, one week down. and a few more to go, do not forget to breathe it all out, sometimes one can take too much in and hold it, just breathe it all out. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...