Thursday 26 August 2010

Tasha Tudor Day

It's coming up on the 28th!

One of my favourite artists, and inspiration for the simple life. Two years ago, Jenny of Little Jenny Wren brought Tasha Tudor day to my attention.

On this day, do something simple or creative or relaxing in honour of Tasha. Drink a nice cuppa, read some poetry, make something crafty, sing some lullabies, draw, maybe write something. Anything that makes you feel peaceful, rested and happy.

I'm thinking of casting on for a baby-blanket, or perhaps a baby sack instead. I'll let you know how it goes. And if you're planning on having a Tasha moment on the 28th, just leave a note and let me know either what you're planning, or how it goes for you!

Have a lovely, warm day, full of light and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...