Sunday 12 September 2010

I'm Back, I Promise...

I know, I haven't blogged since last month. Dear me, but I really have been busy.

School- foster kids- more school- attempting to not get sick. I've been doing pretty well at all of them, except the last one. We'll see what's going on tomorrow, I hope.

Here soon, I hope to get some photos up of my knitting projects. Yes, I've broken my tradition of never having more than one thing cast on at a time- I'm technically working on wool Aran squares for an afghan (which is nice, because I'm also technically free because I don't have a new square in the works as of this typing), a TARDIS inspired scarf (huzzah for British telly!), and a lilac baby blanket. So, the only one I've actually been working on in the last two weeks has been the blanket- and I started that one because of Tasha Tudor day.

And that reminds me that I owe Saminda a post all about Tasha! I do promise, it is coming. After I do my presentation tomorrow, I'll have a bit more time, I hope.

The worst bit about having three (or two, if I wish to relieve my knitting-conscience) projects going at once is that I cannot come up with a good reason to not start another one. Namely, a little sleep-sack for a baby, one with little owlies along the top. If you saw it, I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to not want to cast it on right away. Especially if you had lovely wool to work with ready for that exact project...

Anyways, I should go and practice my much-disliked Spanish nouns before I am tested on them tomorrow afternoon. But, remember, two more days until the 500 Drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...