Monday 20 September 2010

It's the Twentieth?

So, I just realized that September is nearly over. Weird feeling, that. I've had a lot of flashbacks these last four weeks to the first month of school back in 2007. There are a lot of similarities, and that's just a bit unsettling.

Plus, I've been pretty sick the last three and a half weeks- finally getting over that. My self-treatment includes lots of sleeping and tea, along with homework and Doctor Who. And knitting. I think that there is something healing in the soothing repetitions of knitting. Probably everyone who knows me realizes that I love knitting by now. Hmm.

We still have the two little girls, and I like having them around: even when I'm tired, they usually make me smile. They're great distractions from math. (No longer calculus, I was smart and transferred into college algebra- which makes minimally more sense to me.)

Hopefully I'll get those knitting photos up tomorrow or Wednesday, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been ill; I just came down with a bad cold yesterday evening, and am feeling very wretched at the moment. Get fully well soon! I wish I could send you some of my library books to help supplement that self-treatment, but then it'd also take you away from homework, which I guess isn't a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jhaniel- I think I'm /finally/ starting to get a bit better. Homework and I are in battle, and I think hwk is winning, sadly. But I am at least doing well in our matches. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...