Saturday 25 September 2010

Weekends are for... relaxing!

It's sunny again today- and Mum's out shopping. That means I'm home alone with the kiddos, who are currently sleeping (or I'm hoping they are...). Huzzah for that!

The wind is really quite brisk, so I'm nursing a cup of apple cider for all it's worth. And I've given up on trying to keep my hair in order. It looks a bit like the tops of our quaking aspens!

I love the weekend as it gives me a delightful break from study- at least this weekend does. Normally I have math and other stuff to occupy me, but this weekend? Only some writing and reading for my Lit. Arts class (which is NOT my favourite thing to do- never knew I disliked modern fiction this much...) and that's it. No math- no speech- no Spanish. My heart sings for that one.

Instead, I have beautiful days of tea and knitting and cuddling the baby!

And later, look for photos of the TARDIS themed project- they should be up by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...