Friday 13 March 2009

Mint-Blanket

I've finally remembered to get photos, and load them, so I can show you my green-peppermint blanket!The other day, I finally completed my green blanket project I started on my birthday. I wasn't always working on it, but staying at the Chateau has given me the time I needed to finish it. Originally, I started it as a baby's blanket, but circumstances involving the recepient made me change it to a lap-rug she can use while she reads. I hope she'll like it still!
And here is a close up of the patterning. For those who remember, I made a blue one similar to this last summer.
For some reason, the blue one made me think of evenings in Rivendell, but this one just made me think of green peppermint candy. Maybe because the woman I made it for is so sweet. Anyways... my next project is hopefully a king-sized Shaker-bedspread for my parents!
Oh, and tomorrow is "A Day In My Life"!!! I'll write you late tomorrow, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...