Wednesday 20 August 2008

When Things Go Wrong

Today, when we dropped the girls off for visitation, Belle helped me open the door - only she opened it so fast that I didn't move my leg fast enough. It resulted with me sitting on the floor nursing a very sore knee. After a few hours, it was swollen, sore, and I didn't feel like putting any pressure on it.

Finally, we were headed home, when the van started acting odd. A little ways after that, we pulled over to the side of the road, and we couldn't get the Sherwood to work. It refused to start. Thank goodness, Dad came soon. However, he couldn't get it started either, so we sat there. In the end, a neighbour of ours, whom we'd never met before, stopped and helped us all get home.

Funnily enough, I wasn't so phased. I just opened up my notebook and actually got a surprising ammount of work done. Maybe I should do that in the future when things go wrong: open my notebook and start writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...