Thursday 14 August 2008

Theophilus Is Off

At midnight, Theophilus is leaving for Colorado. It's going to be the first time that he and I are really going to be seperated. The longest before was only two weeks apart, so the thought of possibly not seeing him until Christmas is a little frightening.

The last few days have been a little crazy, as he's been packing up his things. However, he seems to have got everything together, and is ready to go off to officially begin college. After all, he's already taken college classes before, so it won't be that hard for him. And it's a nerdy school, so he'll fit right in.

3 comments:

  1. i like his beard. it is very becomming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look so cute and happy together! Heh, I'm close with Lathspell, too; we're going to miss each other like crazy, though of course we don't admit it as such to each other.

    And I agree with pele's daughter--he reminds me a little of how Harrison Ford looked in the old Indiana Jones films. And is that a fedora on the suitcase? O.o


    -Jhaniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. His beard is better now that it's growing in, at first it looked like he dunked his chin in a cup of hot chocolate. personally, I don't understand how people think that he looks like Harrison Ford, even with his fedora (Yes - he and I both have them) but I'm always being told that. I guess being his sister, I just don't see it.

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...