Saturday 16 August 2008

Of O'limpitians and Olympians

Mum, Belle, and I are all feeling a little under the weather, so Belle and I have crashed in front of the telly.


Running came on around the time that Tink woke from her nap. After a few minutes, she decided that she is Sonya Richards. She began racing around the living room, beginning every one in what resembled a stretched squat. "I'm gonna be o'limpitian runny! I winned 'gain!"


Belle announced that when she's not sick, she's going to be a swimmer. According to her, swimmers don't have as many injuries as everyone else. So she practiced her backstroke whilst laying on the couch and Tink counted herself off on her own races. If the girls achieve their new goals, we have a couple little Olympians here. By the way, Belle pronounces it better than Tink does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...