Tuesday 12 August 2008

Making Me Smile

Laura: Harrison, Tink, Belle! Where are you?
Harrison: Over here!!!
Laura: Where is 'over here'?
Harrison: It's where I am right now!


Also, Mum got a reimbursement check from the program that we were homeschooled through, and couldn't find it. After searching for a while, she found it on the windowsill of her WC.
Mum: I found it!
Lance: Yay!
Mum: Now we can buy school stuff!
Lance: OPA! (Yes, some parts of our life resemble the Greek family from "My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding"... sad, I know.)


Theophilus: Laura is amazing.
Laura: You only say that when I've agreed to do something for you.
Theophilus: Yep, that's when you remind me that you're amazing.
Laura: How are you going to remember my amazingness when you leave for college?
Theophilus: Well... Priority mail means that cookies might still be in good condition by the time they reach Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...