Monday 28 February 2011

Towards Sustainability

After my post the other day, I remembered that I had been planning on posting more on sustainability on this blog. It's an important topic in my life, as our planet cannot continue on the destructive path it is now pursuing.

Here are a few helpful links that I've discovered recently...


As always, Rhonda Jean at Down to Earth is a wonderful inspiration and has so many helpful links, posts, and of course, her forum. (Click on the chicken!)

I almost feel like there isn't much for me to say on the subject as Rhonda has probably said whatever I am trying to say, and done it much better. I really cannot wait until her book comes out sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...