Friday 4 March 2011

On My Mind on 4 March...

I was planning on writing this post much earlier to go with Rhonda's On My Mind posts, but was kept busy with baking cookies and phone calls with Theophilus. So, I've had a lot on my mind recently... and one of those things has been my hair. 

That sounds rather self-centred, but honestly, everyone was complaining to me how dull it looked and how, for it being one of my nicest features, I never did anything with it.

I changed that last night when I dyed it a light strawberry blond. (Not that it looks much different as my hair is naturally golden with a few red highlights in it anyways.)

And then after that, on another whim, I had Mum give me a fringe as inspired by Laura Marling... 


I'm loving the new look. It's been almost eleven years since the last time I had fringe, and I think it fits me right now. Sometime soon, maybe I'll get a better photo than one taken after midnight. :)

2 comments:

  1. A change is as good as a holiday they say!! I like your fringe! :)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...