Sunday 27 March 2011

Breaking Into Break

Yes, I realise that I did not blog during my spring break at all. Not even once. It went well, and I took some photos and did fun things like  binge on some great oldies and folk tunes. 

That was brought about by how I spent the first Saturday evening of my spring break... 


Mum and I headed over to Kenai for an evening of music.


No classical stuff here, just folk, bluegrass, and rock and roll... on guitar and fiddle.


With tea, because tea helps everything, doesn't it?


Hm, I wonder how many tunes those fingers know?


I love this pair. I wrote about their wedding almost three years ago, and since them have enjoyed even more music and time with them.


Isn't this teapot just lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...