Saturday 26 February 2011

Need Inspiration?

If you need some artistic inspiration, for whatever reasons (papers, cleaning, chores, etc.)...

Visit the wonderfully creative and kind Marie for some light and love and beautiful felt-art from New Zealand. I think I'm in love with each piece I've seen of hers.

Or pop over to the Flutterby Patch!  I just discovered her whimsical world of dollies and North England. (Did I mention I'm an anglophile? Well, more a Commonwealth-phile...) Her post about Memory Lane and bygone childhood is absolutely lovely.

And of course, the amazing Jenny of Little Jenny Wren has long been one of my favourite bloggers, before I even began blogging nearly three years ago. Look at her Waldorf dolls, and her other lovely posts about life. :) Her dolls are works of art, and I can personally vouch for how wonderful they are, since I am the proud owner of one of her cushion dolls.

There are so many more, of course, but these three have been some of my favourites these past few days.

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks Laura for your very kind words, love and light, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marie, for your wonderful comfort and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...