Sunday 27 February 2011

Sharing Felt-Art Again...

Okay, I know I mentioned Marie and her blog in my last post...

But you HAVE to pop over to her blog right now. You'll absolutely love it!

I mean... look at this! Right now, I  really want some of these to play with and sit on my desk and give me story ideas... aren't they just so adorable?

And the art she's made about the Christchurch disaster will touch your heart.
Look here... and then here...

On a less sombre note, here is what I want my child to look like if I ever have children of my own... (or if I have a girl...)

And here's what I want to look like.

If all these links don't convince you that her artwork is amazing, you're just a tough customer.

Honestly, she may be one of the most artistic people I've ever seen. I'm convinced she's a magical fairy godmother.

2 comments:

  1. How very kind you are Laura, "Happy days" Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty!! and so soft! i want to touch my monitor and feel them. :) thanks for sharing Laura.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...