Friday 25 February 2011

On My Mind...

Over at Down to Earth, she has a lovely Friday photo feature. I've been thinking about joining in for quite some time, but never have before...

But last week, when I went thrifting, I picked up two hardcase suitcases, for only $2.50 (£1.5). And don't you know, the smallest one is just perfect for carrying all the little things I need to school every day. And then I need just a small bag for a few books and my tea thermos, and I'm set. No more heavy backpacks that hurt my back, and no more stuffed book-bags that end up disfiguring my notebooks. :)


And yes, that's a new knitting project I'm planning on posting about here soon. Maybe by the time I get to that, I'll be finished with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...