Friday 12 February 2010

Gifts of Love

Today I had a surprise waiting for me in my post office box. I wasn't expecting anything, because I know that my parents aren't the sort that send things for days like Saint Valentines. In fact, I'm rather surprised about the hype the day gets here. I mean, I know about giving cards, flowers, etc. But huge packages? It's almost like a mini-Christmas in February.

When I opened my package, there was this cute mug, full of hard candies, from my lovely Houghton host family.

Cup of Love

Then, when I returned to my room, I found a few cards upon my desk. And this little mini-cake.

A Mini-Cake of Celebration

I knew that a girl from my floor had made mini-cakes the night before, and sure enough, there was a little note from her.

Love's Greetings

Greetings to everyone everywhere this Saint Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice! I'm glad you got such wonderful gifts from your friends, and that it cheered up your day! Have a wonderful weekend. <3

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...