Friday 6 November 2009

Favourite Things: "Jhaniel"

In keeping with my rather hectic, less than peaceful, and slightly (okay, more than slightly) traumatic week, I think FT posts are winning out on my mind. I've been singing the song all day to remind me to smile; and as I drank my trillionth cup of tea, I settled on my Favourite Thing for the day.


Meet "Jhaniel": my tea kettle. She heats up water beautifully, brings happiness (and warmth) and just is so pretty that every time I look at her, I smile.


Huzzah for tea, hot water, and kitcheny items!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Linden, focus on the positives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that I can help in my own small, inanimate way in keeping your spirits up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...