Wednesday 11 November 2009

Apple Cobbler

Some of my friends decided to give me a bunch of apples. What was I supposed to do with them was left up to me. So I choose a few of them...

And then I cut them into eighths! I had an idea building in my head of what I wanted to do...

I cut them into little bitty pieces and then sprinkled lots of spices on them. (The spices hadn't been added at the point in which this photo was taken...) And then I let them sit for awhile.

Next step was to make a cobbler topping and then a sugar glaze for the top, and bake it.

Last of all, I took it to the Campus Centre, and shared it with my friends who donated the apples (and the spices!) in the first place.
The cobbler didn't last long, and by the next day, I had even more apples in my room again. Looks like this process is going to be repeated sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. yay, may it be repeated many, many times over!!!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...