Monday 23 November 2009

Break

Well, today at three, I got out of my last class for the whole week. That's right, it's American Thanksgiving now!

Merry still has a class and some work tomorrow, so we won't be heading to my wonderful Gramma's house until after seven. But all the same, I'm excited about going "over the river and through the woods".

I've had a busy weekend, full of plays, homework, friends and going to an Ethiopian restaurant.

Oh yes. I'll have to blog about that. Lovely people, delicious food, all on a Sunday afternoon. Even though I'd have preferred Asian food to African, we still had a wonderful time. And I loved the tastes of the spices and the meat and the flat bread, which reminded me greatly of chapatis.

I'm not sure how much I'll be online at Gramma's, but I will at least post a short update at some point. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...