Friday 27 November 2009

Black Friday

So, for the second year in a row, I have braved the craziness that is Black Friday. We spent yesterday (actual American Thanksgiving) with my uncle and aunt, and this morning, Gramma stayed with my little cousins.
Merry and I went with my uncle and aunt to the stores. Starting at five in the morning. That's right. I was dressed, cleaned up and had two cups of coffee before four forty-five in the morning. It's a good thing that Black Friday is only once a year because there is no way I'd ever do this more than this.
However, I did get some good deals at the stores, so I'm happy.
And yes, the prize buy: $20 for a hard-back edition of the complete works of Shakespeare.
I am happy. And tired. So now I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I have an early family birthday-party!

1 comment:

  1. I never do Black Friday. Congrats on the Shakespeare though, although isn't that the price it always is at B&N?

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...