Saturday 1 May 2010

May First!

It's May? When did this happen? How?

Yesterday, I spent the morning in town, having an interview and joining a gym. And hearing Fireflies at every single stop I made.... It's almost creepy to go to three places in a row and walk in to the same song being played on the overhead. Hmm.

But the good news is that May First has dawned gorgeous, sunny and promisingly warm. And I sent off two letters, and have another two that need to be finished and sent. Plus, I get to read more Pasternak today, which makes my heart happy. Mum is reading up on cutting plastics out of our life, and I'm on the old computer which may or may not decide to delete this post for the third time. :-)

I wish I had Aramis around so I could be out shooting photos of the lovely buds on trees, the mountains, the starts of plants in the woods and fields. But unfortunately, I have had to give up any hope of finding him. And I am not sure of what sort of camera I'll get to replace him. (Canon? Nikon? Small one? Heavy brick?) Not that I could load photos on this computer anyway...

I'll hopefully write you more later, and maybe even get some photos posted. (If I take Dad's camera and use that instead, even though it's huge and heavy.) For now, I think I'm heading out to enjoy the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...