Tuesday 11 May 2010

Yesterday's Travels

Oh Lordy! I got so busy working over the last few days that I didn't even blog about Mother's Day. Oops! I'll fix that soon. I hope.

Yesterday, Dad and I went to A-Town, since I took the day off work. Of course, that meant we didn't get home till nearly midnight. But we had a fun trip anyways, and I got to go to my beloved bookstore. Also, I got a new camera. And I went with a brick - but it's pretty! I'll write more about him/her later. I'm working on names right now.

On the way home, the wind was really ripping along. One part of the way, called the Arm, is right next to the inlet, so the waves were amazing to watch. The wind just whipped the water into foamy spray on the rocks. It's not something you see everyday, and it was beautiful in a completely wild way.

But now, I'm back home, and had a long day at work again. And it'll be the same story tomorrow. But hey, I got a lovely trip, and beautiful camera, and watched Star Trek and Court Jester, all in one. Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...