Wednesday 5 May 2010

Anti-Plastics

This is what I was talking about yesterday with plastics. This woman is truly amazing, and may just inspire me to start going after even more plastics...



Here is a link to Green Sanga, which she mentions in the video. I haven't spent much time on their site, but you can see for yourself what information there is to gleam from them.

Sure, I don't like Oprah, but Beth has a point. Oprah has a large audience, and people, especially women, listen to her. If she starts getting the facts and the photos out there, we might start seeing more change. And I'm up for that.

And now for a little video about how to start reducing a bit of that plastic.... like b.y.o.b.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...