Wednesday 19 May 2010

Of Racks, Books, and Cameras

Well, yesterday was my Mum's birthday, which would be the third one since I started this blog. Wow- how the time passes!

Today however was just another work day. Then go to the gym day and love the feel of my muscles complaining that they just can't stretch like that. Before I go and rack them until them can. (I think that this is sounding a bit too Medieval, I'll stop now.)

No matter what my day holds, it's always nice to get into the library for just a few moments in order to get a new book out. Of course, I'm not quite done with the last one I got out, but that's just fine with me. I've only got a bit left of it anyways, and it fills in nicely around Star Trek episodes...

And maybe, at some point in time, I'll name the camera and post photos. I'm actually delaying posting photos until I name it, so if you have ideas, fire away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...