Tuesday 27 April 2010

It Really Is Over...

...I just need someone to tell my brain that!

When I woke up this morning, I instinctively grabbed my bottles of medication. And then remembered that they are indeed empty. Trust me, it doesn't get much better than the feeling I had when I realised that I'd really done what seemed so impossible just last summer.

I'm still exhausted. But hey, I get to talk to the health nurse today and see what follow up is. I'm hoping she'll tell me something that will help me get away from that, and start to feel "normal" again.

And I got to work a full day yesterday. And I have work again today. Let's just hope I don't drop like a fly this evening.

Sometime, here soon, I shall post a bunch of photos that were taken over the course of this month. I promise. I just have this new era of life kinda monopolizing my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...