Thursday 8 April 2010

Happy Reading to You!

Well, I worked two days so far this week, and ran out of things to do, which is very frustrating. So now, I'm back at home, looking for more work, and contemplating the eternal question.
What DO I want to do with my life?
You know, I like it better when I don't start asking that. Anyways, I have some different ideas for answers bouncing around my head. I'll post if I "decide" on any course of action.
But the cool thing was that I went to get the mail, and found that my mother had started suscribing to Mother Earth News shortly after I went to HC, and a new issue came in today.
When I returned home, Mum brought out two other issues for me to look at, so now I have plenty of reading material until they next call me into work.
Happy day indeed.

2 comments:

  1. *Hugs* sweet girl.
    HE knows. And He'll make it apparent in His time. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... it's been complicated and confusing and frustrated around here lately, but I know it's a good path that He's got planned for me...

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...