Tuesday 13 April 2010

A Brief Look at How Coffee Affects My Life

Today was one of those lovely days where it just feels great to be alive. The sun shone, the winds blew, and I took several long walks and bike rides. And drank many cups of coffee. When I say many, that means I lost count after six. No, I don't struggle with a coffee-addiction- I thrive with it. I may even be about 90% coffee by now. Forget water, I run on coffee. (I may not even have blood in those veins anymore.)

I may still be a bit on a coffee buzz as I write this. At 23:15. But part of my high definitely has to be from spending the majority of my day outside.

And Mum thinks that I make good soup. (Next time, though, I won't listen to her 'cause there were way too many carrots in that soup!) Soup may do nearly as much good for one's being as coffee. But only nearly. Coffee is definitely king.

Maybe I like being outside because most of our future composting material is coffee grounds. They are stored directly below our deck. So, when it rains, or is really sunny, or windy... you get a caffeine buzz from just going outside.

I love my life.

Ok, originally this post was going to be about something much different, but obviously coffee took over. Maybe tomorrow I can post more on track. That may depend on how much coffee I consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...