Wednesday 14 April 2010

Baking Soda Is My Super-Power

Once, at school, I was told that I was the queen of using baking soda for anything. I guess it's true. But there is so much you can do with it! I'm constantly finding new things that it does.

Take today. I decided that the henna I put in last November was just needing to go. It's mostly faded out, but there's a definite part where you can still see the reddish tint in my hair. And then there's about five centimeters of blonde above it. I decided I want it to go back to blonde. Ooh, and I wanted the rest of my hair to be a lighter blonde than it is now.

I look online to see how to get henna to fade even more from blonde hair. The cure? Baking soda and molasses, or honey. A new use for baking soda!!!!

And how to lighten your hair? Well, baking soda, honey, and chamomile tea.

Definitely a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...