Friday 5 June 2009

Introducing Aramis

Okay, Jhaniel will be happy... Aramis has won. So, as I said, I will share a few photos.
Aramis is a Canon PowerShot, SD1200 IS ELPH. I bought him because he was one of the best rated for low-light non-flash shots, has 10.0 megapixels, 3x zoom (admittedly not the best, but it means less 'shake' and also better quality and less graininess) and has a long life. Plus, it requires no alkaline batteries, which is what made the demise of my last camera so expensive. Also, he is light, compact and was about $210 here in AK, and I know he can be cheaper elsewhere. (In Ithaca, Hannah-Jan saw the same camera for $190.) However, as I said, I found Aramis for $160.
It feels so good to be taking photos again. You'll be seeing a lot more, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the new camera! I love that pretty tree in flower. :) Hope you're enjoying summer.... it's getting mighty cold here this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it's your iPod! What's your iPod's name?
    And yes, it IS nice to see photos again. The springtime-Alaska one took me a little aback, but in a pleasant way; I'm still used to seeing it covered in snow.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...