Wednesday 3 June 2009

Camera!!!

So... today, I went into Freddy's, and lo! and behold: the cameras were having a sale!
And the one I wanted was $50 dollars cheaper than normal... and I had finally decided to just break down and buy it 'cause my other one just isn't working.
So now I have a new camera, and was happily running around this evening snapping photos of my friend's graduation party. It's a simple little point-and-shoot, but it does what I want and is fast and good.
Here in a few days, I hope to start loading up some photos again, and by then, hopefully it will be named.

Currently, I'm bouncing back and forth with Heimdall and Aramis. Votes anyone?
Just remember- more votes could be for one and the wonderful mind of me might go with the other... :P
Then too... Yrse and Hygelac and Heafdene and Weodin and Gudrun and Sigurd and Beowulf and Scyld and Hrothgar and Heorot and Gareth are all still in consideration.
Just watch - I'll end up naming it Peter.

5 comments:

  1. I already have a computer named Gareth, so not Gareth! And a camera seems a bit too subservient a gadget to be named Hrothgar or Beowulf. I like Aramis, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new camera . . . awesome! I'm in the market for one. Do you mind sharing what brand/model you bought and what it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aramis.

    That, or Scyld. Or Peter is fine too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    Mama: my next post shall be about the wonders of the camera. :) Including price.

    Jhaniel: I knew you would say that. Don't you like Scyld too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like Scyld, of course, but naturally that too is too noble a name.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...