Monday 22 June 2009

How the time flies

So... yesterday was Midsummer's Day. Yes, I thought quite a bit about Shakespearian plays, just for Jhaniel's sake. It's hard to think: summer is half gone, August will be here before I know it. I still feel like I haven't done anything to make memories- other than one beach campfire and one Kaladi's visit. I want the summer to slow just a little right now.
Maybe that's just a part of growing up- wanting time to hurry up and slow down. And never having it go the speed one wants. :) In other words, I'm preparing myself to get used to this feeling.
However, Saturday evening, Theophilus and I did get a chance to meet up with one of our old violin-playing friends at Kaladi's... and we had a blast discussing pretty much everything we could think of. I might post a few photos of that here soon. (Yes, I know, I say that and then a week goes by...)
Also on the good news front, my old violin teacher Ida moved back about a week or so ago, and I've got to see her a few times! My, but her twins have grown all up... but at any rate, I love being able to talk with her again!!!
Now, I'm going to go work on trying to meet up with a few people as I have a few days off... and we'll see if anyone else actually has the time, before summer flies away to autumn, and we all fly to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...