Tuesday 15 November 2011

The Stable

So, sitting in the cafe, I barely ever register the music that plays quietly in the background. However, today, I was ecstatic because they had a playlist which included Mumford & Sons.

Then, a song came on with a singer I didn't recognize. And I just loved it.

I ran over to the barista and breathlessly asked her who it was. She looked at me bemusedly. "I would have thought of all people you'd know of him; it's just such you music."

I admitted I didn't know him, but that it was indeed just my type of music. So now, I've been listening to all of his music I can find on youtube.



And this is the song that introduced me to him- give him a listen. It's just so calming and peaceful.

2 comments:

  1. Just finished listening to it, wonderful, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just? Perfect to calm down my mood with the wild weather out of doors ~ Light and grace, Linden

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...