Wednesday 9 November 2011

November and Musing

Mhm, it's been a while. I couldn't think of much to say for October. I main just spent time at work and did nothing else.

I'm hoping November will be different- full of knitting, novelling (I'm taking part in NaNoWriMo, for those wondering what's taken up all my time), and reading. I'm still working, but only scheduled for 40 hours a week. 

Lots of things are on my mind though- cars and life and church and trying to figure out what it is I want to do in the year ahead. Most people do that a few days before January first, don't they? Well, maybe it's because my own birthday is so close to that (I'm under four weeks now, until I'm 21) so I do it a month or two early every year. 

Not being in school is actually nice, I don't have that to take up my thoughts on top of everything else. 

In other news, we got snow in the last week, and that's exciting. Of course, it makes driving very interesting at times, especially when I'm going to work at midnight. But hey- it's beginning to look like Christmas out there. And gives me a great excuse to listen to Christmas music, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...