Thursday 10 November 2011

Priorities and Procrastination

You know, I often use the excuse of being too busy to not blog.

But here I am, on day ten of November, sitting at almost 15,000 words on my novel I'm writing for NaNoWriMo.

Priorities, I guess you might call them. Maybe it's because I just don't know what to say that would interest anyone. Maybe because my life just seems to be work and sleep these days.

But there is more to it than just work and sleep. I am writing. I am knitting (even if it's been awhile since I actually finished anything). I'm listening to music; well, I'm listening to Adele on repeat since those are the CDs in my car. I'm involved in several ministries in my parish.

I am planning on writing about these things in the days to come. It should hopefully return me to the rhythm of writing. And this time, I hope, I shan't procrastinate until December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...