Monday 21 June 2010

When It's Summertime....

Oh, hello there! I'd almost quite forgotten about the world called "Blogs". But, as you see, not quite completely.

Yesterday I had off from work, which was lovely, because I do not really enjoy having to work on Sundays. It's just for the summer, but all the same, I'd really rather not have to. So, my boss surprised me with the wonderful gift of a Sunday off, and I spent most of it asleep. The rest was either spent with my family (it was Father's Day, here in the States) or out on a walk, or daydreaming over a L. M. Montgomery book. (Not Anne, I promise!)

Today, well, I made cookies, had tea, and daydreamed a bit more. And we're not quite through the day yet, just a little over half-way. Plus, I found that a dear friend who had been in London the last six months had sent me a postcard back in March, which was sadly lost betwixt there and here, until this morning. So, I had quite the lovely surprise in hearing from her, three months late. I suppose I ought to clean my room and tend to laundry, but the sunshine is calling me for a walk. And that book is calling to my imagination.

And I have story brewing in my mind- and a desire to watch some Doctor episodes....

Saminda, if you would still like the caps, just send me your and Saraya's measurements, and let me know if you'd like them in wool, or any other type of yarns. I think you said you would both like brown, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...