Saturday 5 June 2010

Dandelions are taking over

Do you know what happens when you work at a greenhouse and one of the guys who works there gets put on dandelion picking duty?

I was given four bags of dandelions this morning, and they are sitting in the van, waiting to be plucked and made into jelly. Oh my.

When I got home, prepping them was the last thing I wanted to do. Maybe if I'm home early enough tomorrow, I'll do them then. I know that I'll be picking lots of dandelions around the house on Monday morning though, if it's not raining. Then, I'll just be jelling away up here.... hot sticky syrup and boiling water...

How do others spend their days off work?

2 comments:

  1. Erm . . . sleeping, hahaha. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly Laura, I don't get a day off work. :( Just 5 minutes snatched here and there. At the moment I'm really struggling with that at times. No breaks, boo hoo......... :( xo
    But your dandelion adventures sound fun!!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...