Friday 4 June 2010

Jelly plans and June thoughts and Summer's fast pace

So, update on that jelly I made - it's delicious, set perfectly, and everyone at work loved it. I got donations of dandelions from my co-workers' yards in return for bringing it in on Thursday.

I'm going to make more probably on Monday, since I have off then. Tuesday is technically a day off, but I have to go to town anyways. Maybe if I get back soon enough, I could make more jelly anyways. Mum traded some for fresh eggs today, so if I want to trade any more, or give any as Christmas gifts, I'll need to make at least two more batches. Not like that's a problem for me. :)

Summer is so busy, I feel like I'm constantly rushing and never finishing my mile-long mental list of what I'd like to accomplish. Crafting has kinda gone by the way-side, though I'm planning on doing a little sewing over the next week. I have hankies cut out and ready for hemming, then ribbon and lace to edge them whenever I'm ready for that stage.

And here soon, maybe I'll do some experimenting in the kitchen with my recipe book I got for my birthday.... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...