Wednesday 23 June 2010

A Special For Mr. Elijah

Oh, I wish I'd posted this a bit sooner. It was to be for Mr. Elijah's fifth birthday party, but it's quite a bit late for that. Anyways, I do hope he and Saraya and William still like the photos.

Baby moose are always born around the end of May to the beginning of June.
And this one was right in our yard, and I took these photos from our deck.
He was so agreeable to the idea of being a photo-present that he posed very calmly for me.
Well, Elijah, I hope you liked looking at the baby animals I grew up with!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, you are such a darling. :) I really look forward to the day when we can meet each other in real life!! We had to go to dance rehearsal, and the children are now in bed... but first thing in the morning I will show Elijah. :D And I'll write another comment with his input too.
    Thanks for thinking of him! And the baby moose are beautiful! And so is your new blog look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...