Saturday 12 June 2010

Mousey Candles!

I did make the jelly I mentioned. And have been so busy that I really haven't gotten around to posting. Eventually I'd like to post a step-by-step process on the jelly. We'll see.

I'm really looking forward to about five o'clock tomorrow afternoon, since it will signify my weekend beginning. This time, I do really plan to take it a bit easy and rest so that I'm not so tired this time next week.

But today, when I got off of work, I ran into Halleymarie, and we went "shopping". That basically means that we went to the store and tried things on without the least intention of buying anything. It's the best way, because then you have a complete imaginary wardrobe, and everything always looks good on you.

Also, we talked of candlesticks, and how impossible it is to find any in the stores. And I mean, any stores. I've looked in three states, and many many stores, and haven't found any. (Except solid silver ones from India in the UN gift store, and those cost about sixty apiece.) So, upon coming home and chatting with friends, I was reminded during a Skype with a friend that I could always look at Victorian Trading Co. Usually they are too expensive for what they offer, but I do know that they have beautiful things, and are actually very good in quality. (Which might account for the cost.)


And so I came to find Mr. Mousey. Isn't he just adorable? I want one....... someday.

1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely adorable!!! I want one, too. :)

    Laura I must apologise for not sending the head measurements? Are you still able to do the hats? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...